It is recommended that you properly wash, cleanse and moisturize your face before applying any makeup.
01. If needed, apply concealer to any blemished on your face. Then apply a foundation that is closest to your natural skin tone.
02. Apply a berry rose blush onto your cheekbones and blend towards your temples.
Blush can be found in Sin.
03. Apply an eye primer if needed. Apply a dusty, warm pink eyeshadow onto your lids, blending slightly of your crease. Use a small amount of a lighter pink eyeshadow as a brow highlight. Apply a light lilac eyeshadow under your outer bottom lashes.
Eyeshadow can be found in Dusty Pink, Fathom and D. Gorgeous.
04. Apply one stroke of glitter black liquid liner to the base of your lids. Apply a taupe pencil eyeliner to your top and bottom water lines. Then, apply two coats of black mascara to your lashes.
Liquid Eyeliner can be found in Glitter Black.
Pencil Eyeliner can be found in Light Brown.
Mascara can be found in Blackest Black.
05. Apply a clear lip balm, like Burt’s Bees, to keep your lips moisturized. Then apply a bright hot pink lipstick. Enjoy!
Lipstick can be found in Manhunt.