It is recommended that you properly wash, cleanse and moisturize your face before applying any makeup.
01. Apply concealer onto any blemishes that you may have. Then apply a foundation that is closest to your natural skin tone.
02. Apply a light apricot pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
Blush can be found in Lover.
03. Softly apply a pink brown eyeshadow to your lids. Then apply a cream eyeshadow to the inner corners of your eyes, and your inner bottom lash lines.
Eyehadow can be found in Eden and Nude.
04. Apply a stroke of two or gray black pencil eyeliner to your top water lines. Then apply a coat of black mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
Eyeliner can be found in Star Black.
Mascara can be found in Black.
05. Apply a peachy pink lipstick to your lips. Enjoy!
Lipstick can be found in Dewey Papaya.